View Single Post
Old 8 May 2003, 08:09 (Ref:593188)   #10
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree with all of you>

This was my point in starting this thread. It's been a long time between drinks for the faithful and I for one am so sick of putting up with the smug arrogance from the Lion's den. This year the shoe is so far on the other foot and the fact HRT have lost their connection with TWR and the resources it can draw on an added bonuus, especially when you consider FPR's connection with David Richards.
I'm sure they'll be back up the front end sooner rather than later, but I'm making hay while the sun is shining. I encourage you all to do everything possible to irritate your mates who follow the Lion. They've all been quite happy to rub our noses in it for years. It's TIME FOR PAYBACK !!

PS One of my sons daycare teachers has a HRT shirt she wore today. HEHEHEHEHEHE, Don't think she'll be wearing that to work for a while now. Between me, my son ( who tells her Fords are Best when I prompt him) and the dude in the kitchen who is also one of the faithful, she was getting reminded of our 1,2,3 all day!Please post your results here, REVENGE IS SWEET!