View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2014, 11:18 (Ref:3488403)   #1277
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've been mulling over a question...

Who would you most like to see win Le Mans that hasn't done so already?

The name that sticks out for me is Stephane Sarrazin.

In 13 participations he's been 2nd three times. 3rd once. Every time he's finished the race it's been in the top 10. He also had a class podium (3rd) with Aston in 2005.

He's had three pole positions and holds the quickest lap around the circuit since the chicanes went in on the Mulsanne (so in the last 25 years).

That's before you even get into his all-round talents. His skill in a rally car and speed in what ever car he drives. He's 39 so he still has time, albeit the window is starting to close. So he'd be my pick. If they would put him back in alongside Ant Davidson then a win would cover off my second choice as well.

What about everyone else?