Thread: Diecast/Models The Model Car Thread (thread closed)
View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2005, 20:55 (Ref:1349087)   #1015
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hello there guys.
I appreciate I run the risk of disappointing everyone, but I'm closing this thread. It has simply grown too large to serve the useful purpose which was intended for it. Think about it - if anyone comes to it now, it would take them days to read it!

Please feel free to start new thread model collecting/building/whatever threads as the fancy takes you. I am thinking along possible lines, of, say:

F1 models (whether long past or recent)
Sportscars - Le Mans, GTs (again old or new)
Touring Cars - you know, like BMW M3s......

I'm not necessarily suggesting we need to compartmentalise everything, otherwise in a year's time we'll have an F1 models thread which runs to 2,000 posts, but if you have a different angle on modeling - such as the great dioramas we've seen in the existing thread, feel free to start a new one. The mods will then decide if subject matter is too close to justify more than one thread.

The original thread will remain available to be read by everyone. Thanks

Last edited by Aysedasi; 7 Jul 2005 at 07:40.