Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2021, 17:23 (Ref:4035119)   #423
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I think the biggest news here is that apparently there are people who may self identify as a "friend" of Storey!?

Seriously, I have not seen these videos. It sounds like details are lacking. Is this just a way to keep the "back in F1" story going in 2021? With it all effectively being... wait for the really big announcement in 2022?

Richard
Strangely, I get the impression they may have learned some lessons from last time.
Part of what Storey says does come across as a bit of a 'dig', but it also seems a bit reserved. He seems to be trying to balance hype with restraint, to avoid any legal battles possibly.
If they didn't have their previous F1 history, and we judged them on this iteration alone alongside their other motorsport activities, then maybe they can genuinely be a positive presence.