Thread: Trc
View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2005, 17:43 (Ref:1480647)   #76
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
So, as I am now famous for being the only Falce to have my picture in the same magazine 3 times, not counting the infamous Eric-my bum hurts-Falce who made the front page of the Telegraph (I think) for doing a somersault at Brands 40 years ago or the more infamous (or is it less?) Luigi-what colour do you want it guv-Falce who was sent to Australia in 1787 for stage-coach ringing and, being the only member of my family to be renamed Peter, I thought I would go and buy the TRC magazine and pin my pictures on the wall. But no, I can't seem to get it anywhere, well I did try WH Smiths and the local corner shop.
So where can I get it or has anyone got a spare copy I could beg, buy or nick from them? Preferably the latter.