View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2008, 13:35 (Ref:2172325)   #1
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The Mitty-ROAD ATL, May 2-4, 2008

alot folk on this forum are Euros (or Brits), but this is one of the fastest growing historic events on the east coast of the US. may one day be as big as the Monterey historics...maybe

http://www.hsrrace.com/HSR/HSRHome.n...C?OpenDocument

featured make this year is Ford, specifically the 1970s Shelby era. that should be good along with the 25 or so 1970s Formula One cars . not sure i'd like to drive those around Road ATL or not, but will be a good show for sure. i guess the "norm" of cars will be there as well; Champ of Makes sportscars, stockcars and other saloons, sportsracers, OWers etc.

i hope to be able to afford this come the first of May. maybe use some B-day money as this event is so nicely schedules around my birthday.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 7 Apr 2008 at 13:38.