View Single Post
Old 8 May 2008, 15:26 (Ref:2196957)   #19
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman
Just as a matter of interest filedodreams and not that I am going to but in my garage waiting for me to drum up some enthusiasim to get back on it sits my 77 Penske IROC space frame Camaro race car #11 built and based on stock car rules of the period. Would something like be elligible for an event like this as one of the problems I have with the car is if I spend good money on it renovating it then it will have no place to race as it does'nt really over here so is purely a musuem piece like its sister car sitting in the Talladaga Museum of Speed.
First of all, that's awesome... thanks for bringing it back. Secondly, yes it will be eligible to race. Probably not against the more modern stock cars (90's - 00's), but definitely in several GT races. You'd get to race several times during the weekend. As a matter of fact, an early '70's Camaro wiped out the field in one of the latter GT races.

You agree with that Field?