View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2020, 21:16 (Ref:3994632)   #237
RS67
Veteran

RS67 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
You are misrepresenting what I said:

I said you could swap Sutton with Butcher in the sentence (which is true, Butcher was pushing too hard which resulted in a lap being deleted, then got slower during the session):

You then said the following, but haven't been able to confirm which laps they were:
Butcher had his first flying lap disallowed for exceeding track limits, his very next lap was his pole setting lap, approximately 0.5 seconds quicker, not slower. He then returned to the pits, I assume changed tyres, did an out lap, back in pits swapped wheels around, another out lap, he completed two laps which were slower, then returned to the pits for the rest of the session.
As for confirming Suttons laps which were scrappy and over driven, I don't know how more obvious I can make it than say they were the ones shown live, you couldn't miss them the arse end of the car was all over the place and Tim Harvey even commented on how untidy it was, and just when they expected him to go for a good clean lap he pitted after having a time disallowed.