View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2019, 08:06 (Ref:3883711)   #10
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by helgi View Post
Excuse me for reviving this topic, but are there any sources for tech news about 750 Formula or Bikesports (except their forums). I'm really fed up with all that BoP, standardisation and marketing stuff in international racing. But I haven't found any fresh conversations about these classes (their technical side). Are they sooooo special that almost nobody (aside from actual racers) is interested to talk about?
Not "special" as such, rather the equivalent of non League football: only of interest to those who are involved, either as players, organisers, officials, the community around it and the occasional enthusiast.

Look at the majority of club motorsport meetings these days. How many spectators do you see who aren't one of the above?

The clubs and series themselves have their own online presences, whether on their own forum or Facebook, and that's where most of the chat happens.