View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2019, 19:30 (Ref:3884461)   #12
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
The clubs and series themselves have their own online presences, whether on their own forum or Facebook, and that's where most of the chat happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
Try the 750mc FB page, I am afraid.

Thanks for the advice. It's logical that this type of racing is popular only among competitors as there's almost no media to cover it. To say the truth, I won't search for it if there're still constructors' championships at the international level like it was in 00's. Today there are only F1 and Super GT left with some freedom for constructors, so I had to search for some other classes to watch. As for lack of media - sometimes it's even better that all the tech information is split into small bits and you have to search it on your own.