View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2020, 16:34 (Ref:3969386)   #71
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
https://www.motorsportuk.org/clubcon...N_mcZ4CL1htokc

Motorsport UK Announces £1m Club Continuity Funding Package.

Quote:
David Richards, chairman of Motorsport UK, said, “These are unprecedented times for the nation and for motorsport. Our community looks to us to provide leadership and help protect motorsport from the financial fallout of this pandemic. We have taken measures to reduce the overheads of the core organisation, while continuing to provide the essential levels of service to the sport. Today we have launched a series of financial measures that member clubs can access, in order to try and mitigate some of the hardship they are inevitably suffering.

“During this time, there is a spirit that we are all in this together, and it is only right that Motorsport UK takes practical measures to reduce expenditure, while launching these funds to preserve those responsible for organising events, without whom there can be no motorsport. We are custodians of motorsport in the UK and have a responsibility to our clubs, to do all that we realistically can, to sustain their operations at this uniquely challenging time.”