View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2012, 01:56 (Ref:3065651)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great to hear fellas! If y'all are going to be there Friday, I may see if I can escape; Friday is my birthday after all. We'll see.

In the interim, I have just pulled up the entry list:

THE MITTY ENTRY LIST

Good showing! A lot of the usual suspects, but missing one of my favorite American protos in the Riley & Scott, but that will be made up for by seeing an 07 Pescarolo and an 88 Aston AMR1.

The standard "small" field of ex-F1 cars is a bit of a let down, but looking forward to seeing what they bring!