View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2023, 20:37 (Ref:4142332)   #779
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
I took the bus out to Arnage with all the stuff i was carrying Ayse, you can imagine how much fun that was....and the less said about the journey back the better, i think we went via Tours!
To be honest Ker, most of the havoc last year was directly caused by the idiotic decision to run buses from inside the parking blanc. It took us ages to get out and then about an hour to get down to the first roundabout. Then the road all the way to Arnage was rammed, even though there was zero traffic coming the other way because in that direction it was mostly closed!