View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2015, 16:14 (Ref:3524745)   #334
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Plus 1, great work Mountainstar!

The "fun police" just ruin everything!

P.S. I see the grid girl thread seems to have disappeared from The "Australasian Touring Car" thread! Politically correct?
It has? If so that is a shame, great thread, although I think it has been a while since anyone contributed.

I do find it with great hilarity that people have their panties in a twist over women in lycra when for years the same people insisted that we should be "progressive" and "liberated" and let it all hang out and to do whatever we want. Now the sight of an attractive women brings out all sorts of offense to unattractive women and emasculated men living in extreme terror of a leg or boob.

I think one thing is clear is that "progressives" are actually negative regressive control freaks that focus on banning, regulating and taxing anything that is fun.

Personally myself involved with different sports, I'm in it for fun and a good time and an escape from everything else. I only follow motorsports now that are about having fun, doing some good racing and enjoying life. The boring spec series and other series with political agendas I do not follow as much or simply not at all anymore. It's the same with my other sports, it's all about having a good time and when the good time is shot it's time to move on.