View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2020, 10:40 (Ref:4019032)   #298
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
So that's it then. Bit of a shame to end like that, but we had enough action and it was a closely fought and you can't deny Johan is a worthy champ (again)
I see a lot of comments on Facebook and the like stating that it was "just the car", but I am not buying that. I am sure that most of the field do a lot of preparation, but Johan seems to be absolutely fastidious and I have a lot of respect for that.

Equally I think Ekstrom has been fantastic this year as well. I know it isn't the same as the drivers title, but I am glad Team KYB got the team title and Mattias got the silver.

Aside from those two Larsson has really stood out to me as well. Although he is still spectacular, I thought his overall performance was more mature this year. Biggest disappointment for me is probably Niclas. I was expecting him to be unstoppable this year, but the pace doesn't seem to have been as consistent (due to the suspension change maybe?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
Can't believe they actually announced Natalie Barrett as Projekt E champion. It was 2 rounds FFS
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
How many rounds do they have to have to be considered a championship? I guess they ain't bothered about how many rounds they do
It is no offence to Natalie, but I don't think they should have awarded it either. There is a portion of the fanbase who are clearly struggling to warm to electric and, personally, I think awarding a title in these circumstances opens Projekt E up to even more critique.

If the established Championships with regular entries couldn't declare a Champion, then the fledging Championship with erratic numbers shouldn't either.