View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2023, 02:52 (Ref:4139068)   #6
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Like others, I hope that we see more in the way of close competition week in & week out at the front. The midfield tends to be good that way, just need more of it at the pointy end - kinda like we had at the start of 2022 but continued through the year with maybe MB joining the fray.

Beyond that I’m pretty vanilla really - just want to see F1 run properly & less of the posturing (yeah I know, I know - most likely a forlorn hope). The FIA still shaking out its new governance & hopefully improvement is seen there - would be good for example to know whether or not all teams comply with cost cap earlier in the season than 2022 - maybe aim for July Mr FIA (with no leaking).

Will be really interesting to see how Ferrari go this year, big change there of course as very very different type of person now in charge - will it be more of the same, or a jump forward or engage reverse & accelerate?