View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2005, 07:35 (Ref:1326112)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Were the WPS team in China this weekend? If Mr Besnard hadnt appeared on our screens in living colour, you would never have known

I dont think the incidents he gets involved in are all his own fault... put simply.. if you qualify badly, get in with a group of desperados, all trying to win the race at the first corner, or indeed are in a car that uses its tyres, such that handling wanders away as they get closer to the finish line... what exactly can be expected.

A pair of new chassis may be a more poignant answer than a new driver....

Meantime... would Mr Baird be looking on in envy as Mr Radisich sits 8th in the pointscore on merit after 5 rounds, while his WPS car is on the 2nd page of the points?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods