View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2023, 14:38 (Ref:4144524)   #29
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
Is it final or have dual French/English regs not been issued yet?

So before Green do you have 1 or 3 SC chains? And does Eduardo give commands that make sense for cars in all 3 SCs at the same time?

And then at the restart you have leaders potentially going off as the unlappers all stream through on tyres at full race temp?

2 to 4am in the dark how do the drivers have a clue unless you're the overall leader, plus a few fuel stops whilst it all goes on?
I can't see it officially announced yet or picked up elsewhere - but the E:I article is very detailed.

Would be one safety car line at the restart. Other two cars presumably return to their mid-circuit parking spots. The warm vs cold tyres thing - I guess depends on how long the switches take. I don't think it will be an issue given you'd have to do P2 dropback and then GTE dropback. Then go back to green at the start finish.

And yeah there's going to be a very big need for radios to be working for this to run smoothly.