View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2018, 15:26 (Ref:3831906)   #625
JJlehto1992
Rookie

Finland
JJlehto1992 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi all! Once again one great 24h is over. As i'm starting to plan my next years trip (ninth time), I'm looking to get different campsite than beausejour where we have stayed the past four years.

Im a huge endurance fan from Finland and Le Mans is a must visit every year if possible at any way. Every year I'm jealously watching all the sets of equipment people are bringing with them. For us, we have quite limited options for camping equipments (a tent and chairs basically), so our basic idea has been flying to Paris, get a rental car and then at the trackside travelling with a car for the whole weekend to grocery shop(this year we went to sentre sud for every single day) and other side of the track (mulsanne/arnage).

Next year we were thinking to get, if possible, tent pitch at tertre rouge, or other options near the permanent trackside. Any advice or ideas would be welcome to make our trip more pleasant but basically I'm just wondering how easy is to travel with a car from tertre rouge and other camping locations during the race week. From beausejour, we haven't had any issues.

Have to say also that Ive been reading this forum for couple of years now and really got many good tips, advises and read great topics about the sport overall!!