View Single Post
Old 22 May 2009, 19:08 (Ref:2467250)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good topic. Because we're reasonably mobile at the circuit, I don't need to carry as much around with me as others may do but I have

camera bag (plus the obvious - DSLR camera and lenses + video camera and all of the various photographic accoutrements....)

The camera bag and the pockets of my bodywarmer are also home to a number of other things -

sunhat (if not wearing it in the uninterrupted blazing sunshine of Le Mans 2009)
small torch
radio/mp3 player + headphones
various headache pills (paracetamol and ibuprofen + my really serious migraine jobs if all else fails....) and Bisodol tablets
small packet of tissues
sticking plasters (including a couple of blister plasters)
pen
small bottle of water

and spare glasses (thanks for the reminder Elaviel!)

and a Jack-in-a-Pack (if it looks lke rain - no chance) (thanks for the reminder GTfour!)

Last edited by Aysedasi; 23 May 2009 at 08:51.