View Single Post
Old 22 May 2009, 20:28 (Ref:2467294)   #9
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I find I'm listening to the radio more than ever now - particularly during the night when I listen to RLM virtually all the time. But get some decent headphones, not those awful little in-ear bud things. I've got some really comfortable neckband headphones and a nice little Creative mp3 player/radio which I've used at Le Mans now for the last 3 years.
I don't trust anything Creative. They don't get on with gingers,