View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2014, 14:01 (Ref:3457564)   #1542
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here's that Nicolet bit via DSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailysportscar
-- So is the potential for an LMP1-L car for 2015, though there are still barriers to deal with.

“We are ready to push the button for the LMP1-L car, the car is ready (to be built) and we want to enter but we want to do this with a partner, a manufacturer and that is still open.

“For me I love the sport as you know but the real passion is LMP1, I think though we need to ask the ACO to make some changes, particularly in the name – LMP1-L is not a good way to describe the privateer class, it is difficult to explain to people. Just call it LMP1, that would be better.”
Hopefully by that he means more than just aesthetics of L.

Regarding new P1 and waiting of partners... hasn't that been the case since the beginning? Last year they wanted engine partners and other things and got none. So basically still hoping and waiting since the very first announcement.

Obviously Ligier's rebranding money for P2 isn't high enough for P1 cash needs

on second thought, would be nice if mods can move this to Oak Racing thread, thanks
-Chiana

Last edited by Deleted; 25 Sep 2014 at 14:07.