View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2023, 13:51 (Ref:4160433)   #1345
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!Coach Ep is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Trevor View Post
Good morning all; since Thursday night I'm camped outside the brake zone for Mulsanne corner as I'm on one of four Marshal crew shifts responsible for two flag posts (exit of the kink and at the hump, both on the outfield). Alas, I'll be on duty during the Saturday meet but will be keeping eyes open for any of you as I roam about with my off-duty time (today, tomorrow after 16:30 Friday, and of course some chunks of Saturday/Sunday). Have a great week!
I see a few croissants in your future!

On a related note: back in the late 90s, we used to staff both sides on top of the pre-flatted hump and cross the track to get to the outside. Of course, on Sun morning that meant heading over to the boulangerie next to the grocery store before returning to the campsite on the inside, carrying the bag of breakfast goodie with us across track!

Have a safe week please and enjoy!