View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2013, 12:38 (Ref:3318416)   #492
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have a lot of great memories from Le Mans clashing with major tournaments. Anyone remember John Hindhaugh commentating on the first half of England vs Trinidad and Tobago in 2006?

2012 was really good. We found a Tabac in the city centre to watch England against Sweden, and it was packed - many of the French fans who had watched their team play before stayed for the England game, and a lot of them cheered England on, which was great to see.

If France do qualify for the WC, we might get a stranger starting time for the race. I don't mind an early start but when it kicked off at 5, I really didn't like it.