View Single Post
Old 2 May 2011, 14:58 (Ref:2872941)   #11
mickey29
Racer

England
Wellingborough
mickey29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmickey29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
That, I am afraid, is true motor racing!

For me, any circuit with decent facilities is instantly made worse. It means that the circuit organisers have been spending more time on making us comfortable than they have keeping the cars fast.

You can cross your legs can't you?
If you wish to spend upto £27 plus £10 paddock plus £15 gandstand (obviously the last two are optional and pre booking is cheaper) and have to use facilities that are primitive whilst under the tragic delusion that it makes the racing better please be my guest!

Yes, I can cross my legs. However that is a difficult thing to ask a six and four year old to do.

Remember that family days out create the next generation of spectators, I would gladly pay more and get more.

I don't expect to pay more and get nothing but racing. All I want is a good day out for my family.

When I go to meetings by myself I will sit and enjoy the sport, however BTCC is supposed to be an entertaining day for all the family.

Silverstone, Brands, Rockingham, Snetterton all manage to produce racing I enjoy and facilities that I would not feel the need to steam clean, redecorate or just bulldoze.

True motor racing is a product of the drivers, teams, cars, marshals, track and happy spectators. Not shoddy customer care.