View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2012, 22:11 (Ref:3006920)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, so much for the happy new year - in trying to escape the scrourge of the fallen trees in the New Forest this morning I drove through through a flood under a railway bridge. You can guess the rest..... Two hours waiting to be towed out and nipper says there is something fairly seriously bent in the engine. As the car is 11 years old and has 175,000 on the clock, I don't think I'm likely to be driving it again........and I'd just spent £500 having the front brakes completely replaced....