View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2012, 17:45 (Ref:3007234)   #46
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, so much for the happy new year - in trying to escape the scrourge of the fallen trees in the New Forest this morning I drove through through a flood under a railway bridge. You can guess the rest..... Two hours waiting to be towed out and nipper says there is something fairly seriously bent in the engine. As the car is 11 years old and has 175,000 on the clock, I don't think I'm likely to be driving it again........and I'd just spent £500 having the front brakes completely replaced....
Oh mate, sorry to hear your aquatic adventures have led to the demise of 'old faithful'. I trust you came out of the incident unscathed?

Has anyone mentioned, perchance, that you should have bought an Audi?