View Single Post
Old 30 May 2022, 15:37 (Ref:4112074)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched on Peacock, there were a lot, but seemed normal for US TV. At least for a sport that people might watch! And there was more green flag running than normal. I could tell as we didn’t get incessant moaning about yellow flag rules!

When I say a lot there was a lot of time given to adverts, but they were the same two ads and occasionally a we’ll be right back screen when on Peacock.

I’d be craving to see an advert for Grey Men or Subway if I’d watched F1 Must be that not enough people watch it to justify adverts. Or do F1 stipulate no ads if you buy the feed?