View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2022, 14:13 (Ref:4113409)   #11
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Those are all 'racing', so maybe it's centered on that but again, I don't like comparing because it does seem to apples and oranges, with stick and ball having 'natural' stoppage in play.
I appreciate the desire to not compare with stick and ball sports.

I wonder if there is anything to be learnt from cycling though?
Coverage of those events switches between groups regularly, and has been known to show the coverage 'as live', despite there being a delay in broadcast (golf also does similar).
If motor sport adopted this approach (particularly for endurance races) would the breaks be more palatable?