View Single Post
Old 2 May 2009, 07:18 (Ref:2453981)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarthe82 View Post
I'll be going to this for the first time and combining it with a few laps round the Nurburgring, can't wait!
Excuse my ignorance but will the RLM commentary be available by personal radio trackside as it is at Le Mans? Also any good tips on viewing spots?
I was sure that RLM would be there but heard nothing recently so we will just have to see, will know on friday when I get there. You will notice a huge difference from Le mans, it is more relaxed and you can within reason go where ever you like. The views looking down on the cars below racing past was always a wonder to behold and unlike some other tracks you can stand and watch the race from just about anywhere. You will enjoy it and it will get the excitement of Le mans in a 6 hour race, and after that it will be less than 5 weeks to the big one.