View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2010, 17:29 (Ref:2749572)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Silverstone LMS - Who's Going?

Not to be confused with the official race thread (in due course) and perhaps largely for the Brits.

Having missed 2009 (for reasons which now escape me...), I'm planning on going again this year. Unfortunately I have to work on the Friday, but I'm planning to be up early on Saturday morning to get there in good time for the 9am free practice session. I'm staying locally overnight (not in a tent this year!) so as to miss none of the action on Saturday or Sunday. As it's basically my only other track visit this year aside from Le Mans, I'm really looking forward to it!