Old 17 Sep 2010, 11:29 (Ref:2760850)   #9
LeMans.pt
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
LeMans.pt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Usual suspects from Ferrari and Porsche?
I think that we wont see any GT2 team making a full season ILMC. Porsche has teams on both sides of the atlantic and i don't believe that Felbermayr will go to Seabring and Petit Le Mans or Risi coming to Silverstone or Spa for exemple. Same goes to Ferrari and BMW.

Frankly, they should had kept things simple in the beginning and kept the championship limited do LMP1 class. For most of the average fan (well... for all of them), it will be very difficult to understand why the teams don't make a full season entry, and the average fans is the one who will decide if this championship is going to be a success, or not.

Drivers, Team and Constructors titles for LMP1, and only Constructors titles for the rest, but, separating chassis from engines. Frankly, the average fan don't understand why the constructor title goes to a specific chassis/engine package. Chassis makers should be awarded for having a car that wins with multiple engines, and engines makers should be awarded for making an engine that wins with different chassis.

Concerning the team title, ALMS is doing a wonderful job. Only full season entries can fight for championships, and only the best result counts to the Teams Championship. I understand that a car having more than 1 driver is a "Team", but once again, the average fan doesn't...

Last edited by LeMans.pt; 17 Sep 2010 at 11:37.