View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2013, 00:25 (Ref:3344805)   #2
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Cracking job as ever, Beetle.

I really can't wait. The anticipation and the buzz from the motorsport media for this season is about ten times what it was last year. The same goes for me too.

I sometimes have to pinch myself about how lucky I am. It's a tough wait for all of us for the season to kick off, but when it does, I only have to nip 40 minutes down the road to see it happen....

The car count looks like it should be reasonable. I did an estimate the other day and I got 31, assuming 50% of the teams who have showed interest and aren't confirmed fail to show up. You only have to add 5 cars to the confirmed entries to match what we ended with this year.

The only concerning thing for me is a lack of variety in the GT classes. If we lose Labre, we've only got three manufacturers in there.