View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2013, 12:13 (Ref:3344973)   #19
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
my thoughts exactly, i didn't think audi had said anything yet. nico is a superb racer, and really badly underrated by the single seater crowd. hopefully audi have done the smart thing and signed him up. presumably they'll be doing some clarification tomorrow?
I think we might have just found the reason why Audi have been trying out Muller then.