View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2024, 14:14 (Ref:4203158)   #960
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It's certainly gonna make future incidents like this come under more scrutiny, which is not what we need. We already have enough racing incidents investigated without things like this being investigated too.
Can I offer a different perspective that you might agree with?

I tend to think if two cars are in close proximity and one has a serious crash, there is no reason to not "investigate". Investigations should not be a problem. No investigation would mean only a casual (if any) examination of any facts.

Instead, I think you are asking for appropriate punishment which may include no punishment.

Richard