View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2024, 20:46 (Ref:4203204)   #964
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
but surely the stewards seemed to think he was doing something...However, did he choose to do something, with whatever intent, that was extraordinary

as to his intent...we can all speculate and all that speculation, even from the stewards, imo seems to be focused around the perception that Alonso is really really good at always doing race car driver stuff!

for sure though, him and Sainz are the top 2 free agents for 2025. in a perfect world, one should end up at RB and the other at Merc. Sainz to Merc makes more sense because he's already done the RB thing and with Max, RB have a bit more insulation if Alonso's age becomes a factor in 2025.

honestly wish we could just fast forward to next years line ups now!