View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2008, 20:30 (Ref:2110776)   #128
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Also missing from the list is Intersport and Cytasport .

Intersport normally get an entry and Cytasport expressed an intension to apply for an entry .

Be nice to see at least 1 quick B06/10 there .
Intersport as a true "Intersport" entry haven't run since 2004. The car was there in 05', but as a rental ride.

Depending on how you slice the pie, there seems to be quite a few cars applying for only a select few openings.

There are six auto entries, plus likely four other givens.

So, it seems likely that we have the following.

Audi Sport North America - autoentry
Audi Sport North America - autoentry
Peugeot - autoentry
Peugeot -autoentry
Pescarolo -autoentry
Autocon -autoentry

Then;

Audi Sport North America - we supply your courtesy cars autoentry
Pescarolo #2 - Nationalism autoentry
Oreca - Nationalism autoentry
Oreca - Nationalism autoentry

From there, we possibly have Charouz Lola/Aston, Charouz Lola/Judd, Dome, Creation, Creation, Arena, Chamberlain, Rollcenter, Tokai University Courage YGK, Cars Tokai Dream 28 Courage Judd, CMS Malaysian entry, Swiss Spirit, Euskadi Epsilon, Scuderia Lavaggi, maybe Peugeot #3, Cytosport and now you are suggesting Intersport. I'm not sure if I've missed anyone...

So, that would be up to 17 cars looking for six to eight spots... Go ahead and slice that pie up for me will ya...