View Single Post
Old 3 May 2020, 12:20 (Ref:3974243)   #50
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
These are my final numbers for the top ten. I'm probably off a few, as usual.

Like I suspected Will Power was there in the end, and who can ever count out Simon Pagenaud? I'm a bit sad that Rosenqvist still have not gotten a win, which could have propelled him up higher, but I guess it is good results with both Felix and Marcus in the top ten. That is not too shabby at all.

Scott McLaughlin 213
Will Power 195
Simon Pagenaud 182
Felix Rosenqvist 151
Santino Ferrucci 138
Sage Karam 120
Graham Rahal 113
Conor Daly 108
Marcus Ericsson 107

I felt the end of the race was a bit too messy. This series has kept it decently clean, and not joked about with silliness so the pile ups at Indy was sad. That being said, I wonder a bit about some of those crashes.

When Ferrucci went into Ericsson what was he thinking? Has he never heard of side draft? Also, what on earth went through Norris head when he came up on a wing clipped and wounded Pagenaud, and not slowed down or swerved, but just ran right into him?

But, congratulations to Scott McLaughlin for being there at the end. Very, very well done. iRacing Indycar champ 2020!