View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2023, 18:20 (Ref:4164663)   #2438
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think this is more of a season-long post, so make it here.

We've seen BMW be strong this last weekend at a traditionally strong track for them, after many claiming the title was already over and can be handed to Sutton.

IMHO, we're just seeing the typical BTCC ebb and flow as we head to different circuits.

I expect that the early championship lead for Sutton and Ingram will be overturned as we move through Croft and Knockhill. Heading back to Donington we'll see a BMW 1-2, before the final visit to Brands and we have a 4-way contest for the title.