View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:53 (Ref:4162495)   #134
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, last time I tried to buy one I felt sick at 10 bucks. I live in hipster pricing but that is crazy. Almost ordered a biscuit this morning from Candler Park Biscuits, it would have been 20 bucks for biscuit and hash. I felt I'll

Course give me 4 beers and I'll order a 20 buck pizza from the guys at the market every Sunday. But they make a good pizza

Just finished of the last of my 22 Larceny here, no barrel proof or single left. Maybe switch to not great rye since the taste buds are burnt