View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2020, 05:04 (Ref:3995674)   #79
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I was going to do a full report later today after the GTSCC race . The Westfie was going great guns in the race and I was having so much fun . I only did couple of laps in qualy and let Brian do most of the session as he had not driven the car . We were way down the grid which was expected . The cars have moved on a bit in performance .There are some very quick A 40 ‘s out there . I started the race and passed a couple of cars and started chasing the MG Magnette . Had a brilliant 20 mins of fun and the lap times started coming down . Then on my last lap before pit stop as I came out of Cobb corner I could not select 3 rd . Had to coast back in 2 nd and very disappointed for Brian . Not looked at the box yet but fingers crossed it’s just a selector problem. Fantastic day catching up with lovely racing friends and Marshall’s. I kept on picturing Mike rushing around . Just up now and back to track to race the MGB.