Thread: WEC Glickenhaus Hypercar
View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2023, 10:16 (Ref:4184033)   #1588
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
The times I saw Jim at Le Mans in ‘22 he was always very humble and polite to everyone. Twice I saw him meet with Toyota personel, where he would always greet them with a gentle bow.
He is a special man, and says what he means unfiltered. Some like it, some do not, but what he brought to the table is undeniable and should be fully credited to him, as it was his passion, decesions and money, which made it happen.
I met him briefly at Le Mans in 2022 and at Goodwood FOS in 2021 and although we didn't have long conversations as such, he appeared very pleasant and happy to engage with us, the punters. I'm a great supporter. If he rubbed people up the wrong way, then they probably deserved it. Like Adam, I'd love it for him to come back on here so that we can thank him directly.