Thread: WEC Glickenhaus Hypercar
View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2023, 23:03 (Ref:4187611)   #1599
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
Ask yourself this question - how many people online calling you names would it take before you replied in kind?
Seeing as it's actually happened to me - 12,000 at last count, and I have kept my trap shut and taken it on the chin rather than lash out or cry and threaten to take my toys home. And while I don't have the public-facing issue Jim has, I also don't have millions to console myself with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
As you may (or may not) be aware - his comments were initially not about gaming - but about the Aston Valkyrie AMR Pro - his comments on gaming came only after an online pile-on pushed by people that should know better.
I do know actually, but your immediate assumption that I did not (and that my criticism was therefore misguided and void) is not the best look for someone who is aiming to distance themselves from more "low brow" sportscar media.

Last edited by J Jay; 27 Nov 2023 at 23:13.