View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2014, 15:25 (Ref:3464083)   #305
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
Not sure which thread to post this in so if it's on the wrong one, apologies as I'm new to the forum (wish I had found this year's ago!)

Had a dream since the age of 6 ( I know very young!) , to visit le mans but have never been able to go until next year. Sadly I can't drive and It's likely that I will be traveling on my own so I have a couple of questions about planning a trip.

First and most importantly, it too late to book now for next year or should I wait for 2016?

Secondly, has anyone travelled by train/coach on there own and how was it and how much does it roughly cost.

Sorry for all the questions but if it possible to go to Le Mans next year then I will be so happy!
It's always good to book early because you get more choice - but by the same token, it's never too late to book. But it can get difficult. But we've booked our trip much, much later than this before.

I'd travel by coach if I were you because you'll probably meet people who will become your friends over the course of your trip, and there will be others on the same boat as you (literally, when you're on the cross-channel ferry).

Yes, you should go in 2015. And also 2016. And '17, '18, '19....