View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2010, 18:42 (Ref:2636475)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What an excellent idea.

I'm conscious of the fact that we're normally very wary here of advertising other sites and forums, but we all know how invaluable the CA guide is each year and the opportunity for members here (many of whom I'm sure are members at CA as well anyway) to play a part in the production of the guide is really too good to miss. So I don't particularly want to encourage lengthy discussion about it here folks - just go along - when you're done here of course (!) and see what you can contribute. I'm hoping my fellow mods and admins are happy with this.