Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2015, 13:48 (Ref:3576039)   #1082
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
IDK what happened as I couldn't bother to watch the race and as for the team PR they understandably are keeping low profile after such embarrasments

"I won a trophy today son, I mean technically we came last but the way it works is sort of like as if you had an opposite day of sorts, you know"
"That's great dad I won a trophy in our gymnastics competition too, I came first of 277 people"
"Good job Billy, we both succeeded today. You don't feel like borrowing that trophy to me for a day or two, I have some friends coming over you see, you could have mine in the meantime...