Veteran

Australia
Sovereign Island
Silver 3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notso Swift
If you are going to make a quote please keep it in context. The Quote was:

But if you want to bring up the "pointless statement" I am happy, not that it
Choosing to run an event with about 100 competitors instead of running one with 200, that is pointless. .
I personally don't give a toss if someone runs an event under CAMS or AASA, provided they can provide an identical level of protection to the spectators, officials and competitors.

A smoothly running Series of national events with 300 competitors, priced reasonably and offering value for both competitors and spectators alike, THAT would be an achievement.
(And nobody is even close to getting there)
I included your own words-- so we can all see how pointless in facts they actually are. Which "smoothly running Series of national events with 300 competitors,priced reasonably and offering value for both competitors and spectators"
Given your comments about the AMRS the presumption is that you are referring to the Cams National series.Problem is it seems to fail the description you have bestowed-- smoothly == Hardly. 300 competitors == numbers have not even got to 1/2 that and more recently 1/4 is more accurate.priced reasonably=== competitors paying ridiculous (outrageous)amount to get to race .Offering value== now you are getting silly. This whole series being is in question as key classes in its birth-GT and F3 struggle for their existence. Maybe Cams can extract enough from BMW or Toyota to run their open wheel formula to subsidise the series for it's survival- come to think of it it is greed that drives them not being clever so they probably will not think of it.