View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2006, 15:34 (Ref:1590958)   #11
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by touringlegend
I guess it's great if each day of the week you are driving to completely different places - and how many people do that apart from couriers?
I drive in the region of 50k miles a year from (literally) one end of the country to the other to include driving in Central London, lots of motorway miles and all manner of places out in the sticks. So you'd think that I would be the sort of person who would need it... nope. Hate the whole idea of it. It'd be one thing if I was entering my destination in incorrectly but I guarantee you 100% I always checked carefully and I lost count the number of times it took me to a random house on the wrong side of town.

Poxy annoying thing. I used to find I would take the map with me anyway and ignore the directions of the satnav. "Turn left", it'd say, "******** am I turning left", I'd suggest. "When it is safe to do so please turn around", it would counter, followed immediately by, "You have reached your destination" What the ****?!