View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2004, 23:54 (Ref:1078693)   #11
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The trackstar got banned in severaal stages. A minimum wheel base rule merely caused two trailing wheels to be added. I think the MSA eventually said 'You can't run THAT!'

Barry did indeed hit the gate post at the finish paddock at Shelsley, on the same day that Graham Hickman had his shunt. I think it was that car that assualted Top Ess when the throttle stuck open, but I'm not sure if Barry was driving it on that occasion though. It was a memorable shunt though, as it took place immediately below the commentator's hut and resulted in the use of a rude word beginning with 'S' to be used on the public address!