View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2004, 15:34 (Ref:1084917)   #20
Bruce Shingle
Rookie

Bruce Shingle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by abigail
Hello everybody. Many of you will know me. I am the faithful Bassett Hound of a very well known hillclimb racer. I go to nearly every major event, but after walking the hill I am normally locked away in the motorhome until after the event. Those naughty marshals think he looks like Bertie Wooster. My master was standing next to the cameraman. He says if you talk to that nice Mr Hay or Mr Fisher they can sell you a tape of the 1994 hillclimb season with the crash on with a second view from another cameraman. My master says it was very nasty but that Mr Hickman should have been more careful. My master says Shelsley bites back very badly just like i do if you don't feed me treats. My master also says if Mr Hickman ever wants to make a comeback he should have some lessons at the Gurston Down Hillclimb school, but he should get a decent car like the one Rob Turnbull is getting soon. Love Abigail
I suggest that you look at the tape again and this time put your glasses on. The offside rear wheel is clearly trying to steer away from the car. Woolley knows what he is talking about.

Last edited by Bruce Shingle; 2 Sep 2004 at 15:35.